Thursday 20 January 2011

Bad Blog Mum

So I have to apologise. I am not being a very good blog mum at the moment. I'm surprised social services hasn't swept in and taken it away from me. The neglect has been shocking. But it is one of my New Year's Resolutions to be better and to bring you more exciting posts about lovely things, rather than the competition-centric stuff you're getting right now. That's not to say that competitions will stop, on the contrary, they will still be monthly occurences designed to give something back to Penny Masquerade aficionados, but this time round they'll be interspersed with posts about places I've been and things I like. Whether or not this will extend past the local park and cats remains to be seen but I shall certainly endeavour to write something you'll want to read!

 
Ok apologies over, now to announce the December competition winner! December's winner is.... Amber! Congratulations Amber! I have sent you an e-mail and as soon as you send me your address your teapot ring will be shipped!

The next giveaway will begin this evening so watch this space!

Ta Ta For Now! xxx

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...